Ramy's Tips on Transitional Dressing
Fall is our favorite season to shop, but over the past few years, the extended summer heat has made dressing challenging. Luckily, there are still great pieces out there that transition perfectly from summer to fall. Ramy spills her top 5 tips and tricks to mastering transitional dressing this season.
1. Stick to neutral, light colors in breathable fabrics. If the temp is over 70 degrees, blush, ivory and sage are great choices that still feel fall appropriate.
2. Dusters are perfect for transitional weather. Jackets are not needed quite yet, so a long duster does the trick while looking fashionable!
3. Open toe booties are a great shift from sandals to boots. I'm loving these ones from Gianvito Rossi.
4. Go for animal print! Snake, cheetah and leopard come in weather-friendly silhouettes that don't read seasonal.
5. Wear layers - always carry a jacket with you as the temperatures tend to fluctuate in September and October.