5 BOO-zy Halloween Cocktails
At Ramy Brook, we never miss an opportunity to celebrate! To get in the spooky spirit, we’re sharing 5 fabulous and fun BOO-zy cocktail recipes that are perfect for your at-home Halloween celebrations. Get inspired below!
'Witches Brew' Citrus Cocktail
Recipe and Image from chunkychef.com
- 2 1/2 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1 oz vodka
- 2 1/2 oz orange juice
- 1 1/2 oz lemon lime soda or seltzer
- Add black sanding sugar to a small plate and light corn syrup in another.
- Dip martini glasses in corn syrup then the black sugar for the black rim.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker and pour Midori and orange juice in.
- Cover and shake until chilled, then pour into martini glasses.
- Pour in soda, stir, and serve!
Black Widow Smash
Recipe and image from halfbakedharvest.com.
- 8 fresh blackberries, plus more for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, plus a sprig for serving
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 - 2 ounces tequila or Mezcal
- a couple dashes of orange bitters
- sparkling water, for topping
- In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add blackberries, rosemary, lemon juice and honey.
- Muddle all of the ingredients together, squishing everything to release the juices.
- Add the tequila and orange bitters.
- Add ice to your glass and strain the drink over the ice.
- Top the glass with a little more ice, pour. Enjoy!
Lychee "Eyeball" Martini
Recipe and Image from pineappleandcoconut.com.
- 4 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Lychee Juice
- 2 Oz Solerno Bloog Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz simple syrup (1:1 sugar to water)
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add in all the cocktail ingredients
- Shake well and divide between two martini glasses
- Take a couple of the lychee fruits and put blueberries in them to make the “eyeballs”
- sink a couple into the drinks on a skewer and rest on top.
- Serve drinks chilled.
Bloody Rosemary Cocktail
Recipe and Image from saltedmint.com
- 4 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces spiced tomato juice
- Chipotle Tobasco or other hot sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Crushed ice
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Sea salt + black pepper
- Place a small amount of water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the rim of your glasses into the water.
- Dip the glass rims into the sea salt making sure that there is a good amount of salt sticking to the rims.
- Place lots of crushed ice in each glass, to come almost to the top.
- Pour 1 ounce of vodka into each glass.
- Top with the 6 ounces of tomato juice, and spice according to taste.
- Garnish with the lemon wedges and the rosemary sprigs.
Apple Cider Sidecar
Recipe and Image from CountryLiving.com.
- 2 oz. fresh apple cider
- 2 oz. cognac
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 strip of lemon zest and brandied cherries, for serving.
- Place cider, cognac, Cointreau, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker; top with ice.
- Shake until the shaker starts to frost and feels very cold to the touch, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe and top with zest and brandied cherries.